i'm not ready

Friday, January 18, 2008

diz August i will turn 20... next year *insya-Allah*, i'll go abroad to furthur my studies... although i'm so excited to go abroad but i'hv many things to do... i need to do a lot of preparations (physical, mental, emotion) and diz really makes my head cracks *sigh*... i also need to improve my proficiency, loose my weight, score my exams, do my assignments and i really need to put my ass off for 'em... if not, i'll never be better forever... another thing, since the world moves fast, i'll be graduate next 3 years and i'll be a teacher *omg*... wow, diz really makes me die in the young age *lol*... so, the main thing dat i wanna stress here is...


I'M NOT READY FOR 'EM!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Delicious Desserts said...

hi there..
hurm..well..
we'll never ready for anything.
so just do it..
i'll knnow u can make it..
yeah..Deelenx rulez!!

^_^!

x0x0Cattx0x0

Hanis Izzati said...

thankz 4 ur advice...
i really appreciate it...
yeah, we'll never ready 4 anything...

*_<