People changed

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i juz finished viewing my school group (SMSL) in Friendster... what i saw is most of my friends, seniors and juniors have changed a lot... like during school years, they were thin like tiang but now they are... wow, i dunno how to describe it... some of them were not handsome at all, but now i wonder why didn't i know 'em before diz... there also some gurlz who before diz they were very alim... then after school, no tudung anymore (i hope i'll not be like 'em)... hmm... yeah, people changed... but one thing dat i like is some of them are married... wow, last time at school, they were timid, and coupled with their classmates... but now, they married to other men... hmm, i cant comment furthur bout diz marriage thingy cz it's too sensitive... (dah jodoh kot)... another thing that i realised is most of 'em are now persuing their studies abroad... wow, maybe i'll be one of 'em (hopefully, please pray for me)... whatever it is, i really wanna meet 'em one day... cause i really miss some of 'em... especially my batch and my dormmates... hehe...

2 comments:

sang perindu said...

yeah...agreed. evryone hv changed eh~ and so do I, we all missed the moments aite...huhu~
p/s: kt labuan x cuti..wawa!!!

Hanis Izzati said...

yeah...
me too...
i really missed all moments at SMSL...
wpn skola tue cm haram jak...
but I love it!